Petit Futé Saint-Etienne PDF

The site where Cassis now sits was first occupied between 500 and 600 BC by the Ligures, who constructed a fortified habitation at the top of the Baou Redon. These people lived by fishing, hunting, and by farming. The current site of Cassis could have been inhabited by the Greeks, though no proof has yet been found. During the Roman times, Cassis was petit Futé Saint-Etienne PDF of the maritime route made by the Emperor Antoninus Pius.


It was a small village, established mainly around the Arena and Corton beaches. The principal livelihood was fishing and maritime trade with North Africa and the Middle East. From the 5th to the 10th century, invasions by foreign tribes led the population to seek refuge in the castrum, a fortified city that, in 1223, became the property of the Seigneurie des Les Baux-de-Provence. In the fifteenth century, Cassis was ceded to the Counts of Provence, then René of Anjou gave the town to the Bishops of Marseille, who ruled the town until the Revolution of 1789. In the eighteenth century, Cassis started to develop outside the ramparts of the fortified city and around the port.

Stone of Cassis, which was quarried here since antiquity made the town famous. In the twentieth century, as these industries began to disappear, the workforce turned to tourism and wine making. Henri Crémieux, stage and film actor, died at his house in Cassis. The Allée Henri Crémieux is named in his honour. The Avenue du Professeur René Leriche is named in his honour.

University of Aix en Provence was the mayor of Cassis from 1995 to 2008. Cu a vist París, e non Cassís, a ren vist! Who has seen Paris and not Cassis, has seen nothing! Foundation of our Statue of Liberty made from stone from Cassis ». British towns twinned with French towns ». Archived from the original on 5 July 2013.

Retrieved via the Médiathèque Archived 17 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine. Ground Breaker », The New York Times. Teisseire: Le rois du sport, du politque, e du poker ». Bulletin of the Association Généalogique des Alpes Maritimes, 1er trimestre 2012, p. Michel Platini encourage les Bleus », L’Équipe.

Le nom du village, qui compte 1 273 habitants, a été popularisé en 1976 grâce à un sketch de Pierre Bonte avec Daniel Prévost pour l’émission satirique Le Petit Rapporteur. La ville de Montcuq est située sur la route départementale D 653 à 25 km au sud-ouest de Cahors, dans le Quercy et plus précisément dans le Quercy Blanc. La commune est située sur la Barguelonnette et, au lieu-dit de Saint-Geniez, sur le Tartuguié. Le site de Montcuq est situé sur une colline verte qui domine le cours de la Barguelonnette et les vignobles de chasselas.

Montcuq est un peu  divisée en deux . Ses habitants sont appelés les Montcuquois. La fondation de Montcuq remonte à l’époque gallo-romaine. Raymond VII, comte de Toulouse, donna une charte de coutumes.

Montcuq, à forte implantation cathare et vaudoise, et qui avait reçu sa charte de Raymond VI, prit tout naturellement le parti occitan. Bertrand de Mondenard et le seigneur de Montpezat. Conduit à Montcuq et privé de nourriture, il refusa d’ordonner à ses soldats, enfermés dans le donjon de se rendre. La garnison française se rendit pourtant moyennant la vie sauve. Le chroniqueur assure qu’elle fut aussitôt massacrée. Après le traité de Meaux en 1229, le roi de France fit abattre les murs de la ville et le château, dont il ne reste que le donjon, gardé afin de prévenir d’éventuelles attaques ennemies. En effet, le donjon, point stratégique, offre un panorama intéressant sur la vallée de la Barguelonne de par sa hauteur.

Lauzerte, ancienne bastide avec son église Saint-Barthélemy. Article connexe : Élections municipales de 2014 dans le Lot. Cette section est vide, insuffisamment détaillée ou incomplète. Les données manquantes sont à compléter. La capacité de désendettement est d’environ un an en 2013. L’évolution du nombre d’habitants est connue à travers les recensements de la population effectués dans la commune depuis 1793. Moncuq est aujourd’hui un bourg actif, ouvert au tourisme, et riche d’une coopérative agricole et fruitière, et du voisinage de la fabrique de meringues et de gaufres de Saint-Daunès.